Prof. Toka Diagana
Department of Mathematics
2441 6th Street NW
Washington DC 20059
United States of America
Phone (office): 202-806-7123
Fax (dept.): 202-806-6831
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND/OR RECENT ACTIVITIES
--- I participated (as an external examiner) in the PhD Defense of Mr. Tongobe Mounkoro that took place on May 13, 2016 at the Faculte des Sciences de Bamako, Mali.
--- I was a visitng professor at the Faculte des Sciences de Bamako, Mali, from May 5, 2016 to May 13, 2016.
--- I am grateful for having been a recipient of the Howard University's COAS 2016 "Faculty Excellence Award".
--- I was a visiting professor at the King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM), Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, from December 11, 2015 to December 21, 2015.
---- I participated (as an external examiner) in the PhD Defense of Abdelkarim Nidal Akdad that took place on November 24, 2015 at the University Cadi Ayyad, Marrakech, Morocco.
--- I was a visiting professor at the University of Cadi Ayyad, Marrakech, Morocco, from November 22, 2015 to November 28, 2015.
--- T. Diagana (with F. Ramaroson) Non-Archimedean Operator Theory. Springer, New York, 2015. (NEW BOOK).
--- I visited the "Mathematical Sciences Research Institute" (MSRI) in Berkeley, California, from August 24, 2015 to August 29, 2015.
--- I was a Visiting Professor at the University of Chile, Santiago, from July 23, 2015 to August 1, 2015.
--- I was a Visiting Professor at the Université Paris 1 - Panthéon-Sorbonne, France from March 14, 2015 to March 23, 2015.
--- I participated (as an external examiner) in the PhD defense of Mamadou Moustapha Mbaye that took place at the Université Gaston Berger, Saint-Louis, Senegal, on January 26, 2015.
--- I attended the "13th International Conference on p-Adic Functional Analysis" held in Paderborn, Germany, from 08/12/2014 to 08/16/2014.
I am interested in the stability, the existence and uniqueness of (periodic, almost periodic, almost automorphic, pseudo-almost periodic, pseudo-almost automorphic) solutions to degenerate differential equations, fractional differential equations, difference equations, integro-differential equations, and stochastic differential equations as well as their applications to practical problems. I am also interested in a general spectral theory for unbounded linear operator in the non-archimedean setting.
In addition to the above-mentioned research activities, I also serve as the Editor-in-Chief and/or the Managing Editor of the following mathematical journals: Nonautonomous Dynamical Systems (de Gruyter), Communications in Mathematical Analysis (Mathematical Research Publishers), and Journal of Abstract Differential Equations and Applications (Mathematical Research Publishers) and serve in the editorial boards of several other mathematical journals.
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS (2013-2015)
The fulltexts (in pdf) of some of my papers can be downloaded through the website of ResearchGate: Prof. Toka Diagana's ResearchGate Website
- T. Diagana (with F. Ramaroson) Non-Archimedean Operator Theory. Springer, New York, 2015. (NEW BOOK)
- T. Diagana (with F. Ramaroson) Spectral Theory for Finite Rank Perturbations of Unbounded Diagonal Operators in Non-Archimedean Hilbert Space. To Appear in “Contemporary Matematics (American Mathematical Society) --- 2015.
- T. Diagana (with M. M. Mbaye) Leslie-Gower Competition Model with Survival Rate in an Almost Automorphic Environment. To Appear in "International Journal of Difference Equations" --- 2015.
- T. Diagana (with Aymen Ammar and Aref Jeribi) Perturbations of Fredholm Linear Relations in Banach Spaces with Application to 3x3 Block Matrices of Linear Relations. Arab Journal of Mathematical Sciences (in press) --- 2015.
- T. Diagana, Perturbations of Unbounded Fredholm Linear Operators in Banach Spaces. Handbook in Operator Theory, Springer, pp. 1--5, 2014.
- T. Diagana, Existence Results for Some Higher-Order Evolution Equations with Time-Dependent Unbounded Operator Coefficients. Math. Slovaca 65 (2015), no. 1, 121--140.
- T. Diagana (K. Ezzinbi and M. Miraoui), Pseudo-almost periodic and pseudo-almost automorphic solutions to some evolution equations involving theoretical measure theory. Cubo: A Mathematical Journal 16 (2014), no. 2, 1--31.
- T. Diagana (with R. Kerby, T. H. Miabey, and F. Ramaroson),Spectral analysis for finite rank perturbations of diagonal operators in non-archimedean Hilbert space. p-Adic Numbers Ultrametric Anal. Appl. 6 (2014), no. 3, 171—187.
- T. Diagana, Existence Results for Some Nonautonomous Integro-differential Equations. Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis 2014 (in press).
- T. Diagana, Almost Automorphic Solutions to a Beverton-Holt Dynamic Equation with Survival Rate. Applied Mathematics Letters, Vol. 36 (2014), pp. 19-24.
- T. Diagana, Existence Results for Some Damped Second-Order Volterra Integro-differential Equations. Applied Mathematics and Computation Vol. 237 (2014), pp. 304-317.
- T. Diagana (with S. Abbas and M. Benchohra), Existence and Attractivity Results for Fractional Order Partial Integrodifferential Equations with Delay. Afr. Diaspora J. Math. Vol. 15 (2013), no. 2, pp. 87-100.
- T. Diagana, Existence of Pseudo-Almost Automorphic Mild Solutions to Some Nonautonomous Second-Order Differential Equations. Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics. Vol. 43 (2013), no. 3, pp. 793--824.
- (NEW BOOK) T. Diagana, Almost Automorphic Type and Almost Periodic Type Functions in Abstract Spaces. Springer, 2013, New York, 303 pages.
- T. Diagana, Existence of Globally Attracting Almost Automorphic Solutions to Some Nonautonomous Higher-Order Difference Equations. Applied Mathematics and Computations 219 (2013), 6510-6519.
- T. Diagana (with M. Arienmughare) Existence of Almost Periodic Solutions to Some Singular Differential Equations. Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory. Vol. 13 (2013), no. 1, pp. 1-12.
- T. Diagana (with M. Zitane), Stepanov-Like Pseudo-Almost Automorphic Functions in Lebesgue Spaces with Variable Exponents Lp(x) . Electronic Journal of Differential Equations. Vol. 2013 (2013), no. 188, pp. 1-20.
- T. Diagana, Erratum to: Almost Automorphic Mild Solutions to Some Classes of Nonautonomous Higher-Order Differential Equations. Semigroup Forum 87 (2013), no. 1, pp. 275-276.
- T. Diagana, Bounded Solutions to Some Classes of Nonautonomous Higher-Order Differential Equations. Afrik. Mat. 24 (2013), no. 1, pp. 33-53.